How to match the notebook with a AC adapter
Power adapter development history
For 1985 years, Toshiba T1000 pioneered the commercialization and popularization of laptops by creating the world’s first stand-alone laptop power adapter with the power of a laptop computer.
In 2001, Apple (Apple PowerBook G4) developed a sleek and lightweight laptop power adapter that pushed laptop chargers to a new level.
2003, a group of technical team (AATUU part of the former team) developed and produced a large number of the world’s first fully compatible with the world’s major brands of notebook computer Universal notebook charger. Put the laptop power adapter into the real Universal laptop charger era.
2009, from the birth of many years after the ordeal of the world’s first universal notebook Charger professional brand Acharger, finally in AATUU planning under the official launch. To create today’s notebook charger World 1th Professional brand.
2010, Acharger Global First Universal Charger (compatible laptop charger), changed the notebook charger for nearly 30 years of history.Bring the laptop charger into the Universal Charger era (compatible with laptop chargers, compatible with solar, wireless charging technology).
Notebook Power Adapter Brand
Notebook power adapter weight comparison
Under the premise of ensuring quality, we naturally hope that the lighter the power adapter, the better.Through the above comparison, we have seen that some of Lenovo’s notebook adapters have been successfully “slimmed”, not only the volume has been reduced, but also the weight has been reduced by about 0.24 kg.
Do not use a small current source instead of a large current source
The adapters from Lenovo and Samsung notebooks have lower output currents from the above table, so they can be replaced with other brands of adapters.
Why is the original adapter better than the not original one?
The price of the original power supply is usually expensive, and the not original one is much cheaper.Therefore, many users will consider the choice of non-original power supply when purchasing the second power supply.In theory, the original power supply should be relatively better, but in reality it may not feel the difference.
Data security, sudden automatic protection and stop working is a terrible thing for the computer. Sometimes the computer’s inexplicable restart is also related to this. For the original power supply, the manufacturer knows what kind of load to access, so it is easy to calculate the nominal voltage and nominal current of the power supply.
If you are using a non-original adapter, such as a general-purpose transformer, the above problems cannot be seriously considered. At this time, the user can only try to obtain compatibility from the power supply parameters. However, the internal resistance of each adapter is different, the allowable error of the nominal voltage may be different, and the range of voltage variation at the nominal current output may also be different, and even if the output ripple factor is not small enough.
How can the notebook power adapter be universal?
- interface is the same.
- The output and input parameters are consistent.
- Try to use the same type of power adapter of the same specification.
Impact after not meeting the conditions of use
- Affect the life of the battery.
Long term use will deplete the battery life, because the current and voltage power of the battery is often different, the power adapter will not be better used, which will cause loss of the battery.
- Affect the motherboard.
If you use a power adapter with a large parameter difference,destroy the motherboard.
How to identify the pros and cons of laptop power adapter
- Viewing the workmanship of the adapter from the outside, whether it is rough, whether the parameters and description of the label printing are clear, whether the standard trigeminal interface is used, whether there is a ferrite magnetic ring, whether it has an international plum interface, whether it is marked (CE, RosH, FCC) CCC) certification, whether it has a unique body serial number, whether the gap of the fuselage is uniform, even and straight, and so on.
- Try to smell the smell of the fuselage, the excellent adapter is made of high temperature flame retardant ABS+PS industrial plastic, the smell is small, some of the inferior adapters use low-cost PVC or polychlorinated benzene ethylene or contain aldehydes will volatilize The pungent smell is more obvious.
- Get it in your hand, try to test the connector socket and the end of the card firmly, unplug the input line, observe whether the input port of the plum blossom port is neat, and try to loosen it by hand.
The 4 Best Power Adapters to Buy
|For Lenovo IdeaPad U430p, Lenovo IdeaPad U530, Lenovo IdeaPad U530 Touch 59401453. For Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch, Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch 59399722. Lenovo|
| Input : AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
Output Voltage : 19V
Output Current : 2.37A
Output Power : 45W
Connector Size : 5.5*2.5mm
|For Acer Aspire 5920 5315 5335 5532-5535|
|PPP009H. 100-240V 1.7A 50-60HZ. 18.5V 3.5A 65W. HP AC Adapter.|