Lenovo ThinkCentre Small Form Factor High Performance Business Desktop Computer (Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB...|
Lenovo ThinkCentre Small Form Factor High Performance Business Desktop Computer (Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB...
Lenovo ThinkCentre Small Form Factor High Performance Business Desktop Computer (Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVD Drive, Windows 10 Professional) (Certified Refurbished) This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refu
- Powered by the Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz dual-core processor for impressive performance results and energy efficiency.
- 8GB memory – For multitasking power
- 2TB SATA hard drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel GMA 4500 graphics
- DVD-ROM drive - watch movies on your computer; read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- The front-panel's USB ports make it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices
- Windows 7 Professional was designed for on-the-go working professionals. Connect to networks in three clicks, automatically find preferred network printers, and give professional presentations
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache
Memory: 8GB DDR3; supports up to 8GB, 2 slots
Graphics: Integrated Intel GMA 4500
Video Ports: VGA, DisplayPort
Hard Drive: 2TB (7200rpm) SATA
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
(2) USB 2.0
(6) USB 2.0
Expansion Slots & Bays:
(1) Low-Profile PCI Express x16 Low-Profile slot
(1) Low-Profile PCI Express x1 Low-Profile slot
(1) External Slim 5.25-inch bays
(1) External 3.5-inch bay
(1) Internal 3.5-inch bay
Genuine Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
280W External 85% Efficiency AC/DC Power Adapter
13.4\" inch x 3.9\" inch x 12.5\"\"
Back To Top
NOTICE: All product prices, availability, and specifications
are subject to verification by their respective retailers.
Copyright © 2017, Dominant Systems Corporation
Last Modified : 7-6-2017