11.6" Chromebook Laptop, Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Ram, 32GB Hard Drive|
11.6" Chromebook Laptop, Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Ram, 32GB Hard Drive
by EPIK Learning Company
Display: 11.6\"Operating System: ChromeProcessor: Rockchip RK3288 Cortex A17 processorRAM Memory: 4GB/Flash Drive: 32GBBattery Life: 8.5 hours
Learning Book, 11.6 inch Chromebook:
Key Features and Benefits:
- 11.6 inch display
LED Backlight, HD Display
- Rockchip RK3288 Cortex A17 quad-core processor
- 4GB SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 32GB flash storage
Store 21,000 photos, 9,000 songs or 16 hours of HD video and more
- 8.5 hours of battery life
Long-lasting battery life gives you all day to access your photos, videos, music and documents
- Intel HD Graphics
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
Thin design you can easily take on the road
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN
Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connection built into your PC
- 720p webcam
- microSD card reader
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Standard keyboard
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port
- Rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 0.75 inch x 11.41 inch x 8.03\"
- Color: Black
- Google Chrome OS
- 100GB Google Drive
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
What's In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- Rechargeable battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
What is a Chromebook PC?
Chromebook PCs are a new type of computer designed to help you get things done faster and easier. Chromebook starts up in seconds, so you can immediately start playing or working. Chromebook looks like a laptop and feels like a laptop, but differs from traditional computers as follows:
- Instead of Windows OS or Apple OS, Chromebook PCs run on Chrome OS, an operating system that features multiple layers of security, cloud storage and the most popular Google products built right in.
- Chromebook won't load and run traditional PC applications such as Microsoft Office or Skype. However, Chromebook uses Chrome-specific apps for everyday tasks. You'll be able to create documents, listen to music, edit your photos, chat with friends and family and play online games. Plus, you can download many additional apps from the Chrome Web Store. No more buying and installing software ? thousands of apps are free and feature automatic updates.
- Chromebook comes with built-in virus protection, multiple layers of security and verified boot help to keep you safe from viruses and malware.
- Your Chromebook will keep your files away from your machine and safe online. Google Drive is built right in, so your files and photos are automatically backed up to the cloud.
- Your Chromebook will update itself for free, so you'll always have the latest and greatest version. No need for manual downloads and upgrades.
Owner Reviews, Ratings, Comments and Criticism
So my 1st Chrome was the LG i loved it however cant stand the NO CAPs button. My #1 issue with this chromebook is when using the scroll button. Maybe its just because its so small its such an issue. An its not like most where you can click anywhere on the screen an use the arrows to go up or down. SO all in all a NO for me i returned it. Also issue with copy an paste huge pain in the butt.ALSO i saw someone said this is touch screen NO it is not. An keep in mind you will need a chrome and/or cloud printer for these Chromes.
Back To Top
NOTICE: All product prices, availability, and specifications
are subject to verification by their respective retailers.
Copyright © 2017, Dominant Systems Corporation
Last Modified : 8-12-2017